Southern AZ Raw
ORDER, INVOICE & PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Invoices will be emailed to the address entered on the order form within two days of order closing (unless otherwise posted on our website).
- If any corrections or changes are needed, email SAR as soon as possible.
- Invoices are due UPON RECEIPT.
Invoice accuracy and member responsibility
- SAR is not responsible for mistakes if you pay an invoice without viewing it.
- It is the responsibility of each member to verify that their order is correct and accurate AND that they have not placed a duplicate order.
- You must review your invoice for accuracy before submitting payment.
- Invoice emails contain summary info only. You MUST click on the link in the email to view the actual INVOICE.
- If the invoice items, quantities OR pickup location are incorrect, do not pay the invoice and send an email for corrections prior to order closing date.
- If you select the wrong pickup location on the order form, and do not email us prior to order closing date to correct it, you will be responsible to pickup your order from the location you selected. SAR will not make arrangements to have your order shipped to an alternate location.
- If you do not receive an email confirmation or invoice email, please check junk and spam folders and settings for your email account.
- Payments can be made using either 1) PayPal* or 2) Personal Check
* PayPal is the preferred method of payment
- Payments are due upon receipt of invoice
Personal Check Instructions **
- Make check payable to: TBD
- Mail check to:
- Check must be mailed upon receipt of invoice
- Email SouthernAZRaw@gmail.com to let us know you mailed a check
- Do NOT make checks payable to Southern AZ Raw nor include Southern AZ Raw in the mailing address. (We cannot deposit checks made payable to SAR nor will the PO deliver mail to SAR).
- Orders may be cancelled by SAR if invoices are not paid on time (unless prior arrangements are made).
** Insufficient Funds Fees for Check Writers
Member is responsible for any and all charges incurred by SAR for insufficient funds (NSF). If SAR incurs any fees, the member must pay the order total plus the fees within 24 hours in order to participate in the order. SAR reserves the right to require payment via money order for subsequent orders.
Order details, when available, will be communicated in three ways:
- Information will be uploaded to the website
- Current pinned Facebook post will be deleted and replaced with updated order status
- Email will be sent out to members who placed an order (OR sent to ALL members on the SAR email list when announcing general order info such as order opening or closing dates).
- When you submit your order, you will receive an email confirmation with a summary of your order.
- If there are any corrections that need to be made, email SouthernAZRaw@gmail.com ASAP so corrections can be made prior to invoice creation.
- If you do not receive an email confirmation, please check junk and spam folders and settings for your email account.